Custom process & high pressure equipment
Keller Technology Corporation (KTC) has a wealth of experience designing and building custom industrial process equipment, machinery and systems for various industries. Such industries include polymers performance materials, polymer matrices, chemical, glass, nuclear, power generation, semiconductor, and pharmaceutical. Some of our capabilities include:
- High-pressure ASME code vessels and valves
- High-vacuum vessels and ultra-high vacuum chambers
- High-purity industrial process equipment and piping
- Skid-mounted systems
- CIP skids
- Jacketed vessels
- Equipment made with exotic metals and alloys
- Custom mixers and blenders
- Extrusion and spinning equipment
- Custom reactors and thermal processing equipment
Using your engineers’ process specifications, KTC provides the equipment engineering and fabrication expertise to build custom machinery prototypes, pilot plants, and full production lines for new, upgraded or existing processes.
We handle international shipments and can support installation and start-up of your completed industrial pressure vessel. KTC also offers repair, refurbishment, and remanufacture for your existing process equipment regardless of the manufacturer.
Custom process equipment project profiles
Custom process equipment frequently asked questions
What is KTC’s specialty?
KTC specializes in non-standard custom vessels and piping. We are most competitive on vessels that require:
- Special internal mechanisms, such as mixers and agitators
- Polished surface finishes
- Custom internal piping, coils, etc.
- Unique jacketing for heating/cooling
- Pressure vessels fabricated from special alloys, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel, etc.
What pressure vessel standard(s) do you comply with?
Pressure vessels are fabricated according to ASME Section VIII, division I. KTC holds the U stamp and the R stamp.