- Design and build of custom industrial process equipment
- Equipment engineering for prototypes, pilot plants and full production lines
- Available support for installation and startup
Keller Technology has a wealth of experience designing and building custom industrial process equipment, machinery and systems for various industries, including polymers performance materials, polymer matrices, chemical, molten glass, nuclear, power generation, semiconductor and pharmaceutical. Some of our capabilities include:
- High-pressure ASME code valves and vessels
- High-vacuum vessels and ultra-high vacuum chambers
- High-purity industrial process equipment and piping
- Skid-mounted systems
- CIP skids
- Jacketed vessels
- Equipment made with exotic metals and alloys
- Custom mixers and blenders
- Extrusion and spinning equipment
- Custom reactors and thermal processing equipment
Using your engineers’ process specifications, KTC provides the equipment engineering and fabrication expertise to build custom machinery prototypes, pilot plants, and full production lines for new, upgraded or existing processes.
We handle international shipments, and can support installation and start-up of your completed industrial pressure vessel. KTC also offers repair, refurbishment, and remanufacture for your existing process equipment regardless of manufacturer.
Custom Process Equipment Project Profiles
Custom Process Machinery: Engineered Materials
System for washing, water removal, and film gathering of a continuous web of material in a new manufacturing line.
Custom Process System: Chemical
Integrated system that handles product in containers and processes them through various automated tanks containing chemical solutions.
Industrial Pressure Vessel FAQs
Q: What pressure vessel standard(s) do you comply with?
A: Presssure vessels are fabricated according to ASME Section VIII, division I. Keller holds the U stamp and the R stamp.
Q: What is Keller’s specialty?
A: KTC specializes in non-standard custom vessels and piping. We are most competitive on vessels that require:
- Special internal mechanisms such as mixers, agitators
- Polished surface finishes
- Custom internal piping, coils, etc.
- Unique jacketing for heating/cooling
- Pressure vessels fabricated from special alloys, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel, etc.