- Keller provides support for concept and product development.
- Support also includes engineering analysis, CAD, and modeling.
- Value engineering to help cost reduction.
Keller Technology Corporation Contract Manufacturing supplements our manufacturing activities with a comprehensive set of engineering services. From minor design changes to complete system engineering, our personnel supports your project by providing solutions that are both highly practical and economical.
- Machine Design
- Comprehensive Electrical Engineering and Software Capabilities
- Design for Manufacturability and Reliability
- Sustaining and Service Engineering
Additionally, Keller’s well-seasoned team of professionals are ready to assist with documentation improvement, development of work instructions, test procedures and equipment, and acceptance criteria. Find out more about the Keller Advantage for your next manufacturing project.
Engineering Support FAQs
Q: What CAD systems can you work with?
A: Our internal standard is SolidWorks for mechanical and AutoCAD for electrical. In addition, we also have ProE and Inventor seats. Utilizing STEP files, IGUS, and DXF translation, we are able to be compatible with most design packages.
Q: How is secure transfer of files assured?
A: All files, whether transferred through email or FTP, incorporate Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) encrypted segments using high-grade encryption. These are the same encryption protocols and algorithms used by e-commerce services and online banking.