Keller Technology Corporation provides contract manufacturing to build automated machinery as either turnkey systems, high-level assemblies, or electromechanical assemblies. KTC provides both “built to print” and “design and build” types of contract manufacturing, giving you the flexibility to provide specifications or allow our experienced team of engineers to design and provide OEM machinery on time and within budget.
- Turnkey Systems – Eliminate overhead as well as save time and money with contract manufacturing of fully integrated and tested automated equipment for your end customers.
- High-Level Assemblies – Solve dynamic engineering challenges with KTC’s understanding of changing production needs, volumes and schedules related to the contract manufacturing of different types of HLAs.
- Electromechanical Assemblies – Meet the specifications and requirements of precision electromechanical projects no matter how complex with an experienced contract manufacturer.
Our robust contract manufacturing solutions have served a wide variety of industries. Past examples include:
- Packaging & Labeling Equipment
- Medical Diagnostic Instruments
- Semiconductor Processing, Assembly & Test
- Printing Equipment
- PC Board Handling Equipment (PCB)
- Robotic Cells
- Solar & Photovoltaic Systems
- Material Handling Equipment
- Food Handling & Processing Equipment
- Chemical & Fluid Handling Equipment
- Sorting Equipment
- Electric Components Assembly Equipment
- Photo Processing Equipment
- Postal Equipment
- Nano Technology Systems
- High Vac Equipment
Learn more about Keller Technology Corporation’s contract manufacturing capabilities.