- Keller can update and/or redesign products or equipment assemblies.
- We also provide end-to-end project management from concept to prototype to production.
- We serve both domestic and international customers with manufacturing solutions.
Turn to an experienced industrial equipment manufacturer for your complex systems – whether for internal use, or intended for resale. Keller Technology Corporation typically deals in low to moderate production quantities, ranging from subassemblies to fully functioning and tested equipment. Our well-seasoned engineering and industrial manufacturing teams are ready to assist with:
- Design and build
- Build-to-print solutions
- Value engineering
- Strategic sourcing
- UL/CSA/Vde/TUV certification
- Order handling and drop-shipment logistics
- Spare parts programs
Whether you need a contract manufacturer of industrial equipment because you have exceeded your in-house capacity, require value-added services, or your strategic plans call for outsourcing – Keller can help.
Our locations in North Carolina, New York and South Korea allow us to serve both domestic and international customers in need of manufacturing solutions for industrial equipment.
Manufacturing for Industrial Equipment Project Profiles
Contract Manufacturing Test Equipment
Laboratory testing equipment.
Contract Manufacturing Custom Vacuum Chambers
Large footprint custom vacuum chambers for vacuum deposition application.