Robotics Cells for Health Care
At Keller Technology Corporation, we design and build custom machinery for life science applications. Many of the systems we produce employ robotics.
We have comprehensive capabilities from development and design of robotic systems to mass production of multiple machines configured to meet local regulatory requirements.
Reasons to choose KTC
- KTC produces custom robotic equipment and systems for many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
- We are experienced in providing cGMP compliant equipment per GAMP documentation and validation protocols.
- Our decades of clean room and aseptic experience make us an ideal partner for applications requiring sterility and cleanliness.
- We adapt to our customer’s validation and qualification requirements and draw from our expertise in equipment and software system validation.
- Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified and our Charlotte, NC facility is also ISO 13485 registered.
KTC’s technical and engineering experience make us a preferred supplier of robotic cells for the world’s leading life science and health care companies. Our team is ready to support your project from start to finish.