Custom Design and Manufacture of Specialty Production Machines and Automation Systems
KTC acts as your resource for automation equipment engineering. We work with your process engineers, under either a build-to-print or design and build scenario, to deliver automated machinery or integrated systems for the production of your new or existing products.
Keller’s design and build capabilities include:
- Automated multi-step machines for dedicated product manufacturing
- Flexible manufacturing systems
- Semi-automated equipment
- Robotic cells and systems
- Packaging and conveyor equipment
- Test and vision inspection systems – stand alone or integrated into manufacturing systems
- Specialty machines and systems for handling challenging industrial application requirements such as:
- Semiconductors and electronic component assembly and packaging
- Medical device and combination products
- Food products
- Performance materials
- Web handling and converting
As long-time automation machine builders, Keller’s competencies include:
- Hard automation
- Synchronous and asynchronous systems
- Continuous motion machinery
- Industrial automated machines
- Servo, pneumatic, cam, chassis, and walking beam based systems
- Power and free pallet systems
KTC handles international shipments and can support installation, start-up and training.
Automated Machinery Project Profiles
Special Machines Packaging System
Membrane application machine.
Special Machines Performance Materials
Large (50 ton) special machine for forming of product from Performance Material.