- Automated multi-step machines for dedicated product manufacturing.
- Stand-alone or integrated test and vision inspection systems.
- International shipments and available installation, start-up and training.
Custom Design and Manufacture of Specialty Production Machines and Automation Systems
Keller Technology Corporation acts as your resource for automation equipment engineering. We work with your process engineers, under either a build-to-print or design and build scenario, to deliver automated machinery or integrated systems for the production of your new or existing products.
Keller’s design and build capabilities include:
- Automated multi-step machines for dedicated product manufacturing
- Flexible manufacturing systems
- Semi-automated equipment
- Robotic cells and systems
- Packaging and conveyor equipment
- Test and vision inspection systems – stand alone or integrated into manufacturing systems
- Specialty machines and systems for handling challenging industrial application requirements such as:
- Semiconductors and electronic component assembly and packaging
- Medical device and combination products
- Food products
- Performance materials
- Web handling and converting
As long-time automation machine builders, Keller’s competencies include:
- Hard automation
- Synchronous and asynchronous systems
- Continuous motion machinery
- Industrial automated machines
- Servo, pneumatic, cam, chassis, and walking beam based systems
- Power and free pallet systems
Keller handles international shipments and can support installation, start-up and training.
Automated Machinery Project Profiles
Special Machines Packaging System
Membrane application machine.
Special Machines Performance Materials
Large (50 ton) special machine for forming of product from Performance Material.