- Keller designs and manufactures custom equipment for GMP environments.
- We provide equipment solutions for the production of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, bio-pharmaceuticals and combination products
- This includes automation equipment for the pharmaceutical manufacturing process.
The design and manufacture of custom medical equipment for GMP environments is a specialty for Keller Technology Corporation. We provide equipment solutions for customers who produce medical devices, pharmaceuticals, bio-pharmaceuticals and combination products. We provide custom medical solutions for products that require unique dosage, packaging or delivery method that cannot be produced by off-the-shelf equipment. Some of our capabilities include:
- Drug delivery device assembly
- Custom packaging and filling equipment
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing process automation equipment
- Automated test and inspection systems
- Fluid handling and dispensing equipment
- Medical systems for aseptic and clean room environments
- Powder handling and dispensing systems
- Coating, spraying and dosing equipment
- Web handling and converting equipment
- Medical equipment validation
- Robotic cells and systems
- Documentation services
We handle international shipment of custom medical equipment, and can support installation, start-up, and training.
Custom Automation System Project Profiles
Implantable Medical Device Coating
Automated material handling, tracking, and coating unit for implantable medical device.
Medical Device Manufacturing System
Web converting system for the manufacture of a drug/device combination product.