Robotic systems for medical, pharmaceutical, biologics and combination products applications:
Keller Technology has been integrating robotics since the early 1980’s. An area of specific expertise includes custom machinery and robotic systems for cGMP life sciences applications. Our technical expertise as well as experience with compliant equipment validation/qualification and GAMP methodology make us ideally suited to life science applications.
- Turnkey robotics systems for:
- Precision dosing, coating
- Assembly and test
- Aseptic environments
- Clean room environments
- High Throughput Screening (HTS)
- Fluid handling
- Clinical diagnostics assay manufacturing
- Multiple unit builds
- Contract manufacturing of OEM equipment involving robotics integration:
- Pharmacy automation machinery
- Automated surgical equipment
- Patient positioning systems
- Hospital automation
Robotic System Integration
Keller Technology Corporation engineers will select and integrate a robot that provides the best solution to our customer’s specific application; experienced with all major robot manufacturers – Keller Technology is a Fanuc Authorized System Integrator.
Robotic Systems Project Profiles
Robotic System – Medical
Automated coating equipment for an implantable device delivery system.