- Longtime manufacturer of complex electro-mechanical equipment
- Charlotte, NC facility is ISO 13485 registered
- Available services include clean room assembly, equipment for aseptic
Keller Technology has many decades of experience manufacturing equipment for cGMP regulated environments. Our Charlotte, NC facility is ISO 13485 registered and we have expertise in the development and manufacture of medical instruments, machinery and devices. Our niche is the manufacture of complex, technically sophisticated electro-mechanical equipment. We have experience manufacturing diagnostic instruments, radiology/oncology machinery, robotic systems, surgical machinery as well as particle accelerator based medical equipment. Our engineering group can become an extension of your NPI and R&D departments to assist in the development of next generation equipment and new products as well as provide engineering support, DFM and documentation services for existing products.
We can provide high level, functionally tested sub-assemblies through turnkey instruments and machines.
- Clean room assembly
- High and ultra-high vacuum systems, chambers
- Equipment for aseptic environments
- Complex electro-mechanical assembly
- Precision motion control
- Robotics and servo motion
- Opto-mechanical assemblies and equipment
- cGMP documentation
- ISO 13485 QMS program
- GAMP validation/qualification methodology
Our locations in North Carolina, New York and South Korea allow us to serve both domestic and international customers. Contact us today for a quote or additional information.
Medical System Project Profiles
Contract Manufacturing Medical System – Healthcare
Equipment that process materials used in surgical suites.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing – Oncology
Sub assemblies used in oncology equipment.