As a provider of custom machinery, Keller Technology specializes in technically complex electro-mechanical machinery. This includes custom process equipment as well as special machinery and custom automation systems. We provide specialized customer specific equipment to a variety of industries including: engineered materials, chemicals/polymers, glass, telecommunications, semiconductor and PV, Life sciences including pharmaceuticals, medical devices and combination products, special equipment and components for research institutions and particle accelerator systems, and many others.
We have extensive in-house capabilities including fabrication, machining, assembly, integration, test, and documentation/validation coupled with an active supply chain management organization to ensure optimum value for our customers.
Some core areas of expertise include:
- Machine vision
- High and ultra-high vacuum chambers and systems
- ASME code pressure vessels, valves and systems
- Custom process equipment
- Continuous motion machinery
- Web forming/handling equipment
- Flexible automation systems
- Particle accelerator components and sub systems
- cGMP Life Sciences equipment
- Large envelope 5 axis machining
- Equipment for clean room and controlled environments
Our locations in North Carolina, New York and South Korea allow us to serve both domestic and international customers. Contact us today for a quote or additional information.
Electro-Mechanical Equipment Project Profiles
Electro-Mechanical Equipment – Energy Research
Equipment used in a particle accelerator.
Electro-Mechanical Equipment – Nuclear Fuel
Automated pellet loading machine for nuclear fuel rods.