KTC Temporary Visitor Policy
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to expand in our region, Keller Technology Corporation (KTC) is taking additional steps to protect our employees and to ensure that our facilities remain safe so that we can continue to run our business.
KTC continues to closely monitor and assess developments with COVID-19 (2019 Novel Coronavirus). When responding to an infectious disease, we closely follow the recommendations made by our state and county health department, and we monitor and follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention plus the World Health Organization.
WHAT IS KTC DOING
Until further notice no outside visitors are allowed on any KTC properties unless expressly authorized by a member of the executive management team.
KTC VISITOR QUESTIONAIRE
KTC has a zero-tolerance policy for anyone that has symptoms or has traveled recently, all visitors that are approved by management will be required to complete our questionnaire prior to being considered for entry
All visitors granted access to KTC Facilities will be required to comply with the following guidelines;
- Meetings will be limited to only critical needs and must be approved by a member of The Executive Management Team.
- Personnel should not gather in small rooms or offices (No more than 5 people in any given room)
- Whenever possible maintain approx. 6 feet from person to person
- No hand shaking or other person to person contact
- Wash hands frequently using soap and water and washing for approx. 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with a tissue or by using the inside of your elbow
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
- KTC will continue to run our business and will continue accept and make shipments.
- Regular deliveries will also be accepted but with minimal contact with KTC personnel
- No delivery personnel will be allowed to access to any KTC facilities
More information about our policies regarding COVID-19
The KTC Management Team is continuing to monitor the situation and will be providing updates as the situation continues to evolve. This guidance will be continually reassessed and updated as warranted.