- Deal with difficult-to-handle materials, such as technical fabrics and non-wovens, with a specialized web handling system.
- When looking for converting machine manufacturers, consider experience in both wide and narrow web-based processes.
- Keller Technology Corporation can provide web casting, forming, and extrusion, as well as thermal processing and curing.
When dealing with standard and difficult-to-handle materials, such as technical fabrics, non-wovens and composites, you may need specialized web handling systems and custom converting equipment. As a manufacturer of web forming machines, Keller Technology Corporation can provide equipment to manage:
- Engineered membranes
- Thin films
- Laminated materials
- Filter and fibrous materials
When looking for converting machine manufacturers, you should also consider experience in both wide and narrow web-based processes. In addition to those web handling and converting system processes, Keller also has the capability to provide:
- Web casting, forming and extrusion
- Slurry lay down
- Tentoring and MD stretching
- Thermal processing and curing
- Rotary and reciprocating die cutting
- Slitting and chopping
- Embossing and coring
- Printing and graphics
- On web assembly
- Gluing, ultrasonic welding, laser welding
- Winding and unwinding
Keller handles international shipments, and can support installation, start-up and training. To discuss your project or request a quote, contact us today.